Thursday, May 16, 2013

AP Tests

The past few weeks I have suffered through AP testing. I took 3 AP classes that correspond to 5 different tests. On Friday, I was in the testing room from 7:30 to 4:30, with maybe a 7 minute break for lunch. It was awful. Luckily I got to take my fifth test on the make up day next week so I didn't have to do something similar.

But they'll save me money in college so it's all good. I think I get like 45 semester hours if I pass them all. That's like my associates degree almost. I guess that's what happens when you take 9 AP tests over the years.

I really have learned a whole bunch in those classes that has changed my life. Psychology specifically has taught me how to think. And to better analyze how things are related. And how to associate things. Euro taught me that I hate history and never want to go into it. Calculus taught me that math is my calling and I should for sure become an engineer. Stats taught me nothing. English has taught me to be a better writer. Finally, government has taught me that I don't care about politics and I could never be a lawyer.

Take AP classes. They're fun and challenging. You'll become a better human being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment