Wednesday, June 5, 2013

High School

Well. This is strange because I am no longer a high school student. I am graduated. I am now.... a freshman? No. I am now a missionary. I leave in 74 days? And I couldn't be any happier with that. Over the years, I just want to rememember some fun stuff.

Senior year memories: First football game with RJ Beard, Farnz, Lando, Chase, and T-hey at Timpveiw, the 3rd down jump sign, homecoming pep rally, playing freaking in Idaho against Juventus and playing in the pitch black, and playing pickup football. Doing an amazing christmas service project, doing an even better christmas service project, starting my mission papers. Going to almost every basketball game, working unbelievably hard for soccer, breaking my leg, going to dances, and ending it all this week.

Junior year: The Alta Hawk fake twitter, starting varsity as a junior on a return state championship game, hanging out with Michele Murphy and Steve Miller on the daily. Playing tons of indoor soccer.

Sophomore year: WINNING A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

FRESHMAN YEAR: winning a state championship.

It's been fun, but it's time to move on. I'm excited

No comments:

Post a Comment